Please share our links with others and tell your gardening friends about the benefits of pine straw.
- Read the history of our family farm going back to the early 1900′s.
- See pictures of our farm: row upon row of healthy pine trees in a managed forest generating a sustainable supply of pine straw. See members of our family working on baling pine straw bales for your garden. See how pine straw mulch is the affordable, sustainable alternative to hardwood mulch. See examples of how to apply our pine straw mulch.
- Our website will show you how to use pine straw bales in your yard or garden, how to spread pine straw mulch. Or, you can hire our crew to deliver pine straw and apply it directly with the expertise only Pine Straw Farms mulching services can provide.
- Learn about pine straw bales for gardening and farming. Use pine straw mulch in gardens, farms, golf courses, and flower beds around the yard.
- Find out how to get your pine straw bale from Pine Straw Farms.
Our Pine Straw Bales
Each bale covers 120 square feet of your yard, flowerbeds, farm, or garden.
For any application where you would use wood chip mulch, you can replace about 8-10 bags of mulch with just one (1) pine straw bale.
Our easy-carry pine straw bales are tied in a neat bundle with only reusable biodegradable organic hemp twine – no plastic waste. You can easily carry (or roll) a pine straw bale to a plant bed or crop site, untie, and disperse the pine straw mulch evenly across a large area. Our bales are round cylinders so you can roll one easily across the yard!
Call for more info, on our Contact page.